Terms and Conditions
- Service Provider (BTES) refers to the party who has to provide and will include their respective officers, directors, agents and employees.
- USER refers to the individual or organization who accesses the information and uses the services offered by the Service Provider.
- Services refer to the trainings for which the User has agreed with BTES.
The Terms and Conditions are applied for services to include trainings provided by BTES to the user. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any “individual who access the information and use the services” (User) of “bebo Technical Education Services Pvt. Ltd." (BTES) for making Fee payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by CCAvenue through BTES website. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions, the moment user initiates steps to register himself/herself.
General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
- Once a user has accepted these Terms and Conditions, the user can register for any one course at a time with full name by paying minimum online registration amount of Rs 1000/- only.
- BTES's rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the Laws, Acts, Directives, Rules and Procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained herein these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of BTES's right to comply with any law or enforcement agencies’ request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by BTES with respect to such use. Each User agrees and accepts the provision his/her details of use at Website to regulators or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of BTES.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and BTES. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and BTES. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of BTES and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of BTES and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect. The parties agree to re-negotiate in good faith any term held invalid and to be bound by the mutually agreed substitute provision.
Limitation of Liability
- BTES has made this Service available for the User’s convenience. BTES expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/her conduct and BTES reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof, with or without any cause.
- BTES and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the BTES and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- BTES and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto and/or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and BTES and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services or any loss or damages arising from use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond their reasonable control or are by act of God.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including details relating to debit card/credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that BTES or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters and accepts no liability whatsoever.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, BTES does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
BTES, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates by whatever name, shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
The User may be required to create his/her own User ID and Password in order to register and/or use the Services provided by BTES on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the user’s own responsibility and liability to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to:
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons or periodically.
- Keep his/her User ID & Password strictly confidential, which shall not be disclosed to anyone.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
BTES will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/her BTES account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed and delete the cookies. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Student Fees online. BTES or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User and User accepts full legal responsibility and liability for the use thereof.